Underground Pre-Packaged Lift Stations for Municipal Wastewater
Municipal wastewater lift stations are commonly used to collect and pump sewage from low-lying areas to a treatment plant. While most lift stations are above ground, some municipalities are opting for pre-packaged lift stations that can be installed underground. Below are some of the benefits of using an underground pre-packaged lift station for municipal wastewater:
- Hide the unsightliness of the large pre-packaged lift stations
- Protect the lift stations from weather and vandalism
- Reduce noise pollution
- Save space
- Allow for easy maintenance and repair access
- Provide better energy efficiency
- Improve safety
- Increase the value of the property on which they are installed
While there are many benefits to using an underground pre-packaged lift station, there are also some challenges that should be considered. One challenge is the high initial cost of installation. Another challenge is the potential for groundwater infiltration if the lift station is not properly installed and maintained.
If you are considering an underground pre-packaged lift station for your municipality, it is important to weigh the pros and cons to decide if it is the right solution for your needs.
Benefits of Using Fiberglass for Pre-Packaged Lift Stations
Fiberglass is an excellent material choice for underground pre-packaged lift stations because it is durable, corrosion-resistant, and non-conductive. Fiberglass lift stations will not rust or corrode like metal lift stations, and they are also non-conductive, so they are safe to use near electrical lines. Fiberglass lift stations are also less likely to crack or leak than concrete lift stations.
Some of the other benefits of using fiberglass for underground pre-packaged lift stations include:
- Low maintenance – fiberglass lift stations do not require painting or other regular maintenance.
- Lightweight – fiberglass lift stations are much lighter than concrete or metal lift station, so they are easier to install.
- Resistant to chemicals – fiberglass lift stations are resistant to a variety of chemicals and solvents, so they can be used in a variety of applications.
- Long lifespan – fiberglass lift stations have a long lifespan and are backed by a warranty, so you can be sure your investment will last.
- Fiberglass is non-conductive, making it a safe material to use around electricity.
- Fiberglass is strong and durable, able to withstand heavy loads and impact.
- Fiberglass underground pre-packaged lift stations can be customized to meet the specific needs of your municipality.
- Fiberglass is an environmentally friendly material that can be recycled or reused.
If you are looking for an underground pre-packaged lift station that is durable, corrosion-resistant, and easy to maintain, fiberglass is the ideal choice. Fiberglass lift stations offer many benefits and are an excellent choice for a variety of applications.
Custom Built Underground Pre-Packaged Lift Stations by Fiberglass Tank Solutions
If you are looking for a durable and reliable underground lift station, Fiberglass Tank Solutions can help. We specialize in the design and manufacture of custom fiberglass tanks, and our underground lift stations are built to last. Our lift stations are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet the specific needs of your municipality.
We use high-quality materials and the latest technology to create underground lift stations that are durable, corrosion-resistant, and easy to maintain. Our lift stations are backed by a warranty, so you can be sure your investment will last.
If you would like more information about our underground pre-packaged lift stations, or if you would like to request a quote, please contact us today!